Sunday, April 01, 2012

Stupid Facebook

So the reason I have been so absent lately on here is because I have been a maniac on Facebook. I hate Facebook, but it just sucks you in and it is just useless to fight. I can say what I want here because only a few select people on Facebook know about Crazydogmama and I am VERY careful not to advertise, but I have to watch myself there. For example, John is one of my Facebook friends. And I know he reads it because every time we are on a date, he comments on something I have said there. I have often wondered what the hell I will do if I ever do get into a relationship and have to tell the guy about my blog. Wait, I don't have to tell, right? Crap. Delete button. I can use the delete button!

It's like I live two lives. Good Cheryl, Bad Cheryl. Maybe it's just bad Cheryl taking over. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment