Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to Self-Induced Chaos

As much as I care about John, he has not brought up "exclusivity", and given that I see him only once or twice a month, I refuse to sit around and wait. It's been a year. Plus, I have no clue what he is out doing; I don't ask, and he doesn't say. In the meantime, I am back in the dating game full speed ahead. I went out with Tony last Sunday who drove all the way from San Diego to take me to an Italian dinner, then Starbucks, then bowling, then In and Out burger at midnight. (We were hungry again, LOL!) He called last night and wants to go out again. My next date is with Paul, he is taking me out to dinner as well for a first date. Kevin, who I went out with a couple of times last summer has reappeared and wants to see me. I don't know, we'll see, he only seems interested in one thing. I have been emailing back and forth with Alex, but I think he is looking for a submissive and docile "lady", and well, let's all laugh together, shall we?

So, in a nutshell, I'm having a really good time, I am meeting all kinds of interesting people, and not sitting at home pouting, that's for sure! It would be nice to be in a committed relationship and fall in love, but until that happens, let the good times roll! I've never really been able to do what I want, when I want at any other time in my life, so I think I need this 'rite of passage' right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment