Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Having to take it down a notch, or five.

OK, having two men in my life (John and Tony) is all I can handle. Anything more than that and I'm going to start getting names, dates and info confused.

I was so happy (which is weird) when my date for Tuesday night blew me off. In fact, I was relieved. I was too tired to deal with meeting someone new. I'm getting old, you know?

I took a half day off of work yesterday to get a manicure/pedicure and take a nap. That's how exhausted I am. Both John and Tony keep me out REALLY late, and sometimes on a work night. I really need to take a vacation. My friend Mario (the friend I went to Texas with last year) is talking about booking a trip to New Orleans, maybe I will do that to get away!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be in New Orleans the end of October :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if I decide to go down, maybe I can do it at the same time and we can have dinner or something!

    ReplyDelete