Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Replacement Players

Things change around here weekly. Well, daily actually. John has moved to the bottom of the list, and I have not totally decided what I'm going to do with him. I am really frustrated, and I need to grow a spine. Screw love feelings. He is on thin ice. I went out with "W" today for a nice dinner down by the beach, but I'm afraid I'm not "feeling it". He is a nice man, but I'm really picky, and he showed up in a dirty work uniform and seemed unkempt. Bah. I guess surfers are out. Vince is good, but he is now competing for top spot with "B". "B" isn't new, but there were a few weeks where we didn't email/talk, so I thought he was gone, but I was wrong. So, we'll see what happens with all of them. Men are a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment