Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Just Couldn't Help Myself

I was resistant to remaining on "online dating" sites any longer, but I kept myself on one of them just for the hell of it. Out of 1004 emails over the last year on this one site (whew!) I have only responded to maybe 5 of them. Yeah, I'm pretty picky. One came along the other day, and even though he is older than the men I usually date, he is OH SO SEXY, and distinguished! Seriously ladies, don't you think so? To hell with George Clooney, this George makes my heart race when I talk to him! He is very well spoken and responsive to me, however he lives in Northern California (damn it!) but we are still getting to know each other anyway. Those eyes, sigh. You never know.

The guy before him that contacted me revealed in his 5th email that he had a girlfriend but was definitely interested in "occasional and discreet" naughty fun. DIRT BAG. And people wonder why women (especially me) have trust issues. However, instead of being mean and going off on him, I simply said, "Oh, too bad, my sexual appetite is just too strong for occasional and discreet." LOL, I can't help it. I feel sorry for his girlfriend, this is why I stay unattached and have backups. Ha!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Hey! NorCal is not *so* far. Especially for a good man! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True...if he keeps impressing me, I may be taking a road trip. :-) I'm still going dancing with John on Friday night. LOL -- BACKUPS.

    Hey...I could always come see you too and grab a coffee at that place you were talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 PM

    OMG you're right! Drooool...

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete