Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dude, I am so sick.

I haven't eaten for two days, and when I tried to eat, it came back up, I'm hacking up weird shit LOUDLY and I can't sleep because when I lay down it sends me into coughing fits. The codeine cough syrup is great, but I can't take it when driving or working. I have no days off I can take because I used them all. I can't go home and sleep because I have a commitment to one of those market research thingies tonight that pays you cash. Need to go to that, but it is 3 FUCKING hours long. That means I won't be getting home until after 10pm. Awesome.

Yogagirl says Whooping Cough is going around. Great. That's just great. I should probably go to the doctor, huh? I'm a little stubborn with that. They won't do anything and charge me up the Ying Yang.

My computer screen is kind of blurry, so if I type something weird, you'll know I'm falling over. Oh, and did I mention the dizziness? Yeah. Also, it is DOWNPOURING right now and I have no coat and I'm wearing flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment