Wednesday, November 05, 2003

The Cauliflower Dance

The vet says I need to stop giving Louie and Maggie treats and start giving them raw veges instead. Apparently, they are both too fat. Welcome to my household. So, last night I gave them both some cauliflower. Maggie, as usual, just inhaled it and kept looking at me for more. Louie, on the other hand, performed some odd ritual. He grabbed the cauliflower, started wagging his tail very fast, then started leaping and jumping around in a circle, with the cauliflower sticking out of his mouth. He made no attempt to eat it or chew on it. He just danced around with it wagging his butt. There was rolling and frolicking and many grunts. He finally took it into his crate, buried under his blanket and came trotting back into the kitchen. It was the strangest and funniest thing I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment