Tuesday, October 21, 2003

New Shoes

I bought new shoes yesterday. The heel on my old shoes broke off. I loved those shoes so much that I wore them until they fell off my feet, literally. My new shoes are shiny and hip, and they are GIVING ME BLISTERS. They are leather, but they need to be broken in. They are a good brand, cost me a fortune, and when I tried them on, they felt great, until today. I have a horrible time with new shoes, that is why I procrastinate buying new ones until it is absolutely critical. I am supposed to work at the restaurant tonight in them, but I think I may have to find another pair to wear until these ones have been worn a little more because I am walking like Frankenstein. The leather is stiff. Yikes, I didn't know I could write this much about a stupid pair of shoes.

It is raining like hell here, lots of flooding. Thankfully, I live on a hill. This sucks when it snows, though. OH! and I almost forgot to tell you! I purchased a "Leatherface" mask yesterday for Halloween. My husband is going to wear it and scare all the little kiddies in the neighborhood! Hehehe, I'm evil, aren't I? We are borrowing a chainsaw without a chain, too! OOOHHH the joy of seeing terrorized children, it will be like my own little haunted house. I'm not sure what I'm going to be yet. Leatherface's wife, I guess. I'll get my nails done and painted black, maybe wear an Elvira wig or something. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment