Tuesday, October 21, 2003

New Shoes
I bought new shoes yesterday. The heel on my old shoes broke off. I loved those shoes so much that I wore them until they fell off my feet - literally. My new shoes are shiny and hip, and they are GIVING ME BLISTERS. They are leather, but they need to be broken in. They are a good brand, cost me a fortune, and when I tried them on they felt great - until today. I have a horrible time with new shoes, that is why I procrastinate buying new ones until it is absolutely critical. I am supposed to work at the restaurant tonight in them, but I think I may have to find another pair to wear until these ones have been worn a little more because I am walking like frankenstein. The leather is stiff. Yikes, I didn't know I could write this much about a stupid pair of shoes.

It is raining like hell here - lots of flooding. Thankfully, I live on a hill. This sucks when it snows, though. OH! and I almost forgot to tell you! I purchased a "leatherface" mask yesterday for Halloween. My husband is going to wear it and scare all the little kiddies in the neighborhood! hehehe, I'm evil, aren't I? We are borrowing a chainsaw without a chain, too! OOOHHH the joy of seeing terrorized children...it will be like my own little haunted house. I'm not sure what I'm going to be yet - leatherface's wife, I guess. I'll get my nails done and painted black - maybe wear an Elvira wig or something. I don't know.

No comments: