Thursday, July 05, 2012

Amazon Book Purchases and New Favorite Songs

The latest purchases are a bit reflective of the era I seem to be in. "You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning" by Celia Rivenbark, and "Fat is the New 30" by Jill Connor Browne. They are wickedly funny!

In other news, I went to San Diego with my friend Mario to hit the Gas Lamp District and see a concert (Collective Soul) at the House of Blues. It was great fun! The hotel we stayed in was hilarious; the door to the bathroom didn't fully open because it hit the side of the bed. Pretty funny, and SO my luck. Mario has been a great friend to hang out with and distract me from the woes of my life. My new favorite songs by Collective Soul are "The World I know" and "Heavy". Thanks Mario!

No comments:

Post a Comment