Monday, May 21, 2012

List Rearrangement

Just when you think you have things figured out, BOOM! The game changes. AGAIN.

Vince is still wonderful. Everyone likes Vince, and thinks he is my best bet, but I don't know exactly what his thoughts/intentions are with me. "B" and I met IRL, and he is quite possibly the best-looking guy I have ever seen in my LIFE. I couldn't believe he was with me. Even other women in the bar couldn't help but stare at him. It made me nervous. Although all of our text/email conversations were comfortable, cool and promising, the date was a little awkward and I don't think it is going to happen again. I think there may have been drool dripping from my mouth. I also think he may be one of those guys with arrested development (emotionally), and I can't deal with another one. Plus I'm not sure he is still interested anyway.

John. The enigma wrapped in an anomaly. Talked for an hour on Sunday. He has been acting totally different with me for the last month (more intense and attentive) and just when I start moving him off the list, he creeps back up into the running. Damn him! I have so much history with John, it is hard to ignore.  I cannot turn off feelings. I cannot stay mad at him.

So, to sum up, down to 2 guys, and I have no clue what to do or what will happen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm living vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 PM

    oh babe. Have you asked John WTH? Vince is cute and any guy that poured me red wine and made me guacamole would be okay in my book! :-) Just have FUN and take it one day at a time. We'll be back in Cali in November for Dar's bday and my mom's bday, so maybe just maybe, we can connect for once. XOXOXO I miss you and I'm glad you're on FB more and you seem very very happy in general which makes me happy!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete