Monday, April 16, 2012

Crazy Times

I have been way too busy to see straight. Deadlines at work, working late, late night dates and no energy. I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work on Friday, slept a good portion of the day on Saturday, then John and I did our normal stay out until 5 am thing Saturday night to Sunday, so I slept most of the day on Sunday too. Now I'm back at crazy work. In between all of that, I have been emailing someone new. I'm not going to talk much about it unless it becomes something real, but so far so good. We'll see. He likes horror movies, so this is a big plus. :-)  I tell myself this: John can either commit and be more attentive than is, or he will eventually be replaced, regardless of how much I care for him. I think that's fair. I give no pressure, no ultimatum, this is just my own personal plan of action.

My stepson has instructed me to go see "Cabin in the Woods", so I will probably be seeing it this week some time. My new "guy" said he would "love to go see it with me". Yay! :-)  Apparently, it is good, and I trust his judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment