Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Late Date, Mortgage-Free, and What I'm Reading

I saw John last night for the first time in a while. We had a really good time, went to our favorite dive bar and I rolled into my driveway at 5:07 am this morning. I kind of backed away a little before as things were getting a little serious, and he needed to concentrate on his business, but he started emailing me and texting me again a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but say yes to seeing him. Missed his lips! LOL.  But it's all good, we actually have a lot in common and spent most of the wee hours of the morning talking. How I love that.

Here is the big news, I'm mortgage free! Actually, I'm completely debt-free for the first time in my life! House in WA finally closed, truck is paid off, credit cards are paid off and I make more salary now than I ever thought possible. I'm in heaven! Ah, how things change. And I worked my ass off for it. 

John still paid for drinks, though, gotta love him. :-)

Got up around 2:30 pm today. (Well, hey, I got home at 5 am.) Then I made an espresso and have been reading. I'm currently reading "The Leopard" by Jo Nesbo, and it is sooooo good! I'm all cuddled up with Mags because it is freezing. Yes, I'm freezing at 60 degrees, shut it. We even have the heat on in the house, and I'm still cold. I'm an official California weather-weenie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment