Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012!

Well, here we are, 2012! What will this year bring? It is my first post of the new year, and I am happy to report that I am feeling pretty good. I drank entirely too much coffee last night so that I could ring in the new year at midnight, but the coffee lasted a little longer than intended and I didn't fall asleep until 4 am.  Bah! It is time to take the Christmas decorations down, do my laundry, program my new universal remote and my new state-of-the-art GPS. I also change out my picture frames with my favorite pics from the year now as a tradition.

I wished all my friends and family a Happy New Year and took Mags for a quick car ride up to the store. I tried one of those small 5-hour energy drinks, and WEEEEE they work!  I'm all shaky like I had 15 cups of coffee. My mom is making me her best dish tonight, roast with potatoes and carrots. I love how she caramelizes the carrots and the potatoes have the roast juice all over them. Yum! I don't go back to work until Tuesday, but I saved all the un-fun tasks I need to do at home for today and tomorrow. What was I thinking? Starting out the New Year with chores.  Hrmph!  I need to re-think this next time.

Well I hear my mama-san getting the Christmas boxes out, guess that means it is time to get going. Happy New Year to you all! Hope this is your best year yet!

XOXO, CrazyDogMama

No comments:

Post a Comment