Monday, April 18, 2011

Lips, Lounging and Lack

Lounging. This would be the view from my floating chaise lounge. I baked in the 90-degree weather on Saturday floating around in the pool. It was rough. Well, actually, me trying to get ON the damn thing without flipping it was the difficult part. There may have been laughter about that.

Lips. This would be my lips after using my new lip plumper. Fabulous!

Lack. Don't know about Joe and I, he is sweet and funny, but not there very often. I swear to God I am the unluckiest person in the WORLD when it comes to dating. He hasn't done anything "wrong", but I hardly ever see him. He emails me quite a bit, but I don't want an email relationship. I guess I will just see where it goes and keep my options open. Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment