Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Medieval Times!

WOW, an 8.9 in Japan, that's a biggie! Terrible. We have been getting tsunami warnings all morning here in Southern Cali, but nothing to worry about apparently, just no surfing or laying out on the beach. Most of the beaches here are closed right now.

I think I have been out every night this week; hence the reason I have been too tired to blog. Went to Medieval Times in Buena Park last Sunday night with some girly friends and what a trip! Too fun. You eat with your hands! And the alcoholic beverages come in these HUGE-ass goblets. I got the "First Knight" which has malibu rum, Bacardi rum, strawberry daquiri mix, pina colada mix and something else I forget. YUM. The show was very entertaining as well, the horses were gorgeous. None of us had ever been there before.

So, I am dating the sweetest man EVER, who also happens to be hysterically funny. He makes me laugh every day. His recent adventure was with his homemade salsa. His blender exploded while making the first batch, and he is still cleaning habaneros off of his ceiling, parrot and dog. Because I love spicy stuff, he made another batch and brought it to me at work. Isn't that nice? I guess it helps that he works across the street from me at Boeing. ;-)

Ahh, the weekend. It was in the 80's yesterday and is nice again today, so hopefully the weekend will be relaxing by the pool.














































No comments:

Post a Comment