Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Super Human?

I got home from work tonight, plopped on the couch, and the last thing I remember is waking up 5 minutes ago. GEEZ. Guess I needed some sleep? I am so stiff from running around Disneyland I can barely walk, and while I was sleeping, I missed phone calls, emails, all kinds of things. I have lots of company coming and now I'm down to one day to get ready. Well, I suppose they aren't coming to see my bathroom, huh? Let's hope not! LOL Crap.

I will get pics up ASAP, but I have to buy a new adapter for my camera to get them onto the computer. My other one went TU. I should be able to do that in my spare time. HA. I think they believe I'm super human at work. Someone needs an earful of how I'm not. I guess I'm going to have to threaten someone for a day off. How am I going to build any kind of relationship with someone if I can barely get time to go pee? Have I told you how sweet Mike is? God, I feel like I'm 15 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment