Monday, December 08, 2008

It's been awhile, so I agreed to it.

1. What time do you get up?
4:30 am

2. What time do you go to bed?
When (if) I get tired. It varies.

3. Do you like your job?
I feel DAMN lucky to have one right now. People are in trouble all around me. So YES.

4. What is your favorite show?
I love 'True Blood', 'Lost' and '24'.

5. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
Something romantic.

6. Where is your favorite place?
I've never really been anywhere, so right now I guess California. Or in bed.

7. What are you having for dinner?
Probably lamb and veges.

8. What makes you angry?
When people don't listen to me, or are mean to me, and stupid drivers.

9. What do you long for?
No comment.

10. Do you have a secret talent?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment