Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pizza and Security

Celebration Crazydogmama style! Yes, my diet has gone to holy hell in a handbasket. I'll eat my vegetables tomorrow. Tonight, it's pizza!

An important point came up in the comments, and I love you all for commenting.

Security. Yes, I got a job fast because I have to eat (eating is very important) but I took a chance for the first time in my life on a temporary contract job because I am still thinking of moving. That, and it felt good. I really liked the people I met today, and that is more important to me right now. There are other better paying, more stable jobs being put in front of me, but I don't want to feel stuck. There really is no such thing as security in this life. If there is anything I've learned in the last year, it is that. Life can change on a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment