Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Whew!

OK, got my period. Must have been premenstrual eating disorder. Back on track today. My boss is out of town this week! Woohoo! PARTY! Not. That just means I have double work to do, except that I am writing in my blog instead of doing it.

I read something very inspirational recently. Did you know that Walt Disney was fired from a job for not being "creative enough" and then he had to claim bankruptcy twice before he built Disneyland? Wow! There is hope for me yet! My finances are always in shambles. I pay my bills on time and everything, but I have this incredible debt hanging over me that just won't go away no matter how many jobs I have. It's the spending thing. The more you make, the more you spend. I need to have someone just beat me over the head. Maybe Skwigg could help? Ha! All I'd have to do is sneak up on her, and POW! I wouldn't be able to spend for weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment