Thursday, August 14, 2003

Fun Icky stuff

Watched "House of 1000 Corpses". I rented the DVD that just came out. For those of you who know me, I love horror films. I'm picky, though, so most of them are not good enough. This one was a little disappointing. Rob Zombie could have done a whole lot better. I must say, though, "Captain Spaulding" was a hoot. The intro to the DVD (you know, the screen with the options on it like 'play movie', 'deleted scenes', etc.) well, it was HYSTERICAL. It was the best part of the whole movie. That guy slew me! (No pun intended.) Rent it just to watch that. There is no blood or killing or anything in that part, for those of you weak-tummy people. It is just funny. In a twisted sort of way. ;) I can't wait for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake coming out in theatres in October! Although, they will probably cookie-cutter-candy-coat it for the masses. Oh well, I'll still go see it. Texas Chainsaw Massacre II is still my all-time favorite. There is nothing better than mixing good gore and great humor in the same film!

No comments:

Post a Comment