Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Garden

I played with my camera this weekend in the backyard. It was beautiful and in the 80's all three of my days off, and I enjoyed every second of it. I also laid in the sun, went swimming and went to see my stepson in a play up in L.A. It was a good weekend to get my head together and relax, however I managed to fall right on my ass, lock, stock and barrel, while walking around Hollywood. I had on wedges, and the sidewalk was full of potholes and cracks. I was of course carrying a big, iced mocha, and wearing white went I went sailing onto the pavement. Ouch. Can't take me anywhere.

I took a picture of the grapefruit and orange trees in my backyard (see below), and I put the photo as desktop wallpaper on my computer. My mom walked by and said, "Why do you have a picture of rotten fruit as wallpaper?" LOL!









No comments:

Post a Comment