Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Riverwalk ROCKS!!

LOVED it! By far the best part of the trip, however I think I left my liver there. A little hung over today. Despite what you may think, I don't actually drink that much, so when I decide to let loose, well, OUCH. So, the next time you are there, you can't miss "Dick's Last Resort". Holy crap that place is hilarious! It is "service with an attitude", and how true that is! The waiters are too much, they make hats for you with nice little sayings (pictured) and if you are a guy ordering a girly drink, you get a "pussy cat" drawn on your cup! LOL! I need to work there. The guy giving me the bird was the host. We took the little river boat tour, shopped, ate and drank. Great day!




































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment