Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Answer my own questions?

Bahaha! This should be fun. I have never known, and don't anticipate EVER knowing what the hell I'm doing. Just when I think I have things figured out, WHAM! That used to frustrate the crap outta me, but now I look at it as a life of surprises. Expect the unexpected. It keeps things interesting. Generally, I know what I want, but it keeps changing. The longer I live in the world, the more I have new experiences, and therefore to have concrete goals seems to be growth-stunting to me. Lose weight, get promoted, save for retirement, blah, blah, BLAH. I'm just doing the best I can with what I've got. Love the people around me. Help out when it is needed. Make people laugh. Eat chocolate and not feel guilty. Am I happy? Sometimes. Depends on the day. Regrets? Yes and no, everything that has gone on in my life has made me the person I am today. I'm not perfect, not even close, but I know who I am and I'm OK with it. If you like me, you like me, if you don't, you don't.

OK I'm starting to sound healthy or something. WTF? Maybe I'm just full of shit. LOL. I don't know. I know nothing. I'm fucked up in my own special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment