Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Projects!

In order to keep myself busy and not sit on the pity pot of depression, I am developing a set of projects for myself I want done.

Recently, the purple bathroom got accomplished (see above), with new fixtures (except I still need a new faucet). I now need to paint the bedroom and master bath, the laundry room and the office. Then it won't look like an apartment - and potentially will be prettier if I go to sell. I need new carpet in the worst way, but that is going to have to wait.

I need to organize my digital pictures. I need to give away a bunch of clothes. I need to have another garage sale. I'm tired of "stuff" - I want to go minimal. Quality, not quantity. I also need to deep clean. Fun, fun, fun! The Bahamas are just just going to have to wait, like, for my next life. ;-)

2 comments:

stick shaker said...

i LOVE getting rid of stuff and just having very minimal things around....good luck with that project. :-) bathroom looks nice. :-)

Cheryl said...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm ready to CLEAN HOUSE in a big way.