Friday, September 05, 2008

The Dance of Anger

The evening was nice with mom. We ate Mexican food and then did a little girl shopping, something I've only started doing of late. I think I've bought more stuff for myself in the last few months than I have in YEARS. I need to chill, though, I'm running low on funds and starting to stress out. In the grand scheme of things, it has only been about $100 worth of stuff in a few months, but I still feel guilty for spending money on myself when I'm struggling financially.

These are my new chili pepper lights, which are cool as hell, but a total unnecessary purchase. Little things make me happy though. Then there is my necessary purchase to deal with my anger issues, as recommended reading from my therapist, "The Dance of Anger".

I'm just kicking back now relaxing, trying to decide whether to go to bed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment