Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sitting on my patio in the rain listening to thunder thinking about my anger issues. That's what I'm doing. LOL. I finally bought a book my therapist has been trying to get me to read forever to deal with my repressed anger. It hasn't arrived yet, but it's weird, I never really thought I was angry, I thought I was sad. It is always interesting to get an unbiased opinion from someone who has been listening to your bs.

In other news, it looks like Plan B is gonna go into effect, my mom isn't going to budge on the Cali house. Do you think I'll make a good cowgirl y'all? Yeehaw! I do look rather cool in a cowboy hat. HAHAHAHA. (I know that's a stereotype shut it) They do have awesome storms there to watch - that excites me. Oh and also - pray for the people about to get bashed by Gustav. It sounds like its going to be just terrible.

1 comment:

stick shaker said...

awww, no moving to cali?? bummer...but i'm sure texas will be nice too. i always find that i tend to get angry when i'm sad, cause it seems easier...hope the book helps. :-)