Saturday, August 23, 2008

OK, now that I'm not flipping everyone off (see post below) and not talking, I'll tell you about my dumb day. I'm not in a good way right now, but I'm trying. When I woke up this morning I was pissy and GRUUUUMPY. That is a little bit of an understatement, but whatever.

I noticed my tan was fading and I CAN'T HAVE THAT, so I surrendered to the Sultan Glo Tan. I know. I also made an impulse buy (sunglasses) because on the way I realized I was braless and had no makeup on (hence the pic of me with my hand over my face). After tanning, I went to Vinnacio's coffee, which can't hold a candle to The Coffee Bean in Cali, but it had to do. I've been living on coffee. And that's it. My day. Oh and a pic of my new blue top. Yay.

1 comment:

stick shaker said...

sounds like a good day to me....coffee...tanning...new sunglasses? yay....