Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Current Mission

It's raining and humid and dark. I've been sleeping ALL day. Literally. I woke up in a tizzy wanting chocolate cake RIGHT now. I don't know why. I don't just want it; I somehow NEED it. It is some sort of a massive craving that won't go away. It has to be chocolate, not some other lame flavor. I'm a raving lunatic right now scouring the house for anything resembling chocolate cake, and I'm not finding anything. NOTHING. I don't think that I have the patience to make a cake from scratch, and it would take too long to drive to the store and back, and then make the damn cake, so forget that. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? Are my hormones out of whack? The struggle is real. Is there a cake store around here? I wonder if the neighbor has cake mix that I could buy from him. Probably not, he's skinny and male.

That is my current mission, and I don't think I can talk anymore until I get it.

2 comments:

  1. get some chocolate cake then, dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna. I'm working on it right now. I don't want to have to hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete