Friday, August 22, 2008

I just got word that my grandpa is going to die. I love him so much - he was such a great grandpa. He taught me how to play chess, told me pirate stories and showed me all the constellations - among many other things. This will be my fourth family member loss in less than a year.

I am very, very worried about my mom. She is just too overwhelmed. My heart hurts so much right now, for so many reasons. It literally aches. I need my "Plan A" to expedite ASAP so I can try to be happy.

I think I'm going to guzzle the rest of my codeine cough syrup and just pass out for the evening.

God help me.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

oh piss. You are kidding me? I'm so glad you got to see him while you were there. xo.

stick shaker said...

cher i am so sorry...i am thinking about you...xo