Wednesday, June 04, 2008

More goofy pics to break up the Dr. Phil talk...

My fav place in the whole world. (so far)
Bridal Veil Falls in Index, WA
I used to hike up there all the time - it is incredibly beautiful, and refreshing!


















Me graduating from the Police Academy. Can you find me? I'm the one that looks 12 and really intimidating. A mistake many of my arrestees made. hehe.
Me doing slave labor. My mom had me splitting wood.
My Sergeant (boss) when I worked for the King County Fraud Unit. Look at the dinosaur computer!



Dirt biking! I'm not very good at it.






Prom!! Holy Boobs, Batman! I can't believe my dad let me out of the house that way. LOL.




Rats! I used to have pet rats. This is Cappuccino and Amaretto. (Cappy and Retto)









A perfect landing for the Cher-master.








Me dancing with my Uncle Burt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hair batman...hehe j/k

- boa

Crazydogmama said...

I know, I know, its always the hair...

Sigh.

Big Pissy said...

yeah, that's some big hair! ;-)

Ann(ie) said...

Those cute widdle rats used to faaareak me out, due. But, they are rather cute in pics. RIP guys.

shit staker said...

i do not like rats. but they are cute in the pic. ;-) your hair is big, but you look really pretty! ;-) cool pics due! oh and juice, i think your comment should say RIP little buddies...not "guys". i need you to make that adjustment. thanks. ;-) hehe. i'm tired

Crazydogmama said...

thanks, hole! :) Finally something nice. The rest of you are mean. MEAN! You WISH you had my hair...