Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Have you ever noticed?

Change is inevitable, but much of the time the things you WANT to change, don't, and the things you DON'T WANT to change, do?

My alarm is supposed to go off at 6 am. I've been up since 5 am, and not because I am excited to go work. What is wrong with me? Why do I have so much trouble sleeping? When I was a kid, I could sleep anywhere, anytime. My parents were on a bowling league, and I even fell asleep at the bowling alley. It's only been the last couple of years that this sleeping thing has been a problem, and I've been stressed out longer than a couple of years. I can't get certain things off of my mind, yet I can't really concentrate on any one thing for too long. Its maddening! The really strange thing is, I LOVE to sleep. You'd think it would be easy for me since I love it so much. I get all cuddled up in my blankies with the fuzz-butts and I feel safe and warm. I guess I'm good with naps, but the nighttime thing just doesn't work anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You've just got too much crap running through your mind. ug. I hate that. I woke up at 4 a.m. and laid there and thought about stuff that was stressing me out for a while and now I'm so not refreshed. And it's raining. And people suck at driving when it's raining. wah. Nice of me to make this about me, huh????? hehe. Sorry girlie. Hang in there. Are you on anything to help you get some zzzzzz's? I take simply sleep sometimes. It helps a lot, but I don't take it that often cause I don't wake up to Ben. But, I lurve it when I take it. ;) And I'm back to me again. F.

    ReplyDelete