Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Life and Whatnot

Things have been sucky lately. My boo-boo thumb is blacker than the smoke from the Cali fires (scary stuff), and I have been hacking up my lungs through my nose. Yes, I've been ill, hence the no posting. I have also been, well how do you put it....REALLY GRUMPY. I've been bitchy and snappy and generally a real joy to be around. Money is tight at the moment and work is really busy with an audit coming up. Ug. I won't bore you with all the details, I just need some time to get over it. I'm doing better today despite feeling super tired. I have nothing to report that is blog-worthy, but here I am checking in cuz I know you have all been sitting on pins and needles waiting for my next post. Ha.

8 comments:

broke and angry said...

aaww I hope you feel better.

Hole said...

I have been sitting on pins and needles and quite frankly its been real uncomfortable, so I'm glad you posted. I'm sorry you have been sick. I HATE being sick. I hope you feel better too. :-)

Chris H said...

Sad things are so "sucky"... shit happens mate. HOpe your mood picks up eventually..... and your thumb nail does not fall off and piss ya off some more!

Ann(ie) said...

I hate sucky mode. I'm in sucky mode, too. Grab a bottle of something and come over to my house. =) We can be a grumpy duo.

Anonymous said...

hey now..don't make me drive up there (less than 4 hours) and slap you out of this okay? ~Nichole

Crazydogmama said...

Nichole...I seem to be getting more grumpy....I guess you're just gonna have to come up here....

:-D

Big Pissy said...

I think sucky mode is going around....

Anonymous said...

but...but..halloween is coming! and Saw IV is out tomorrow. you can't be grumpy while thinking about THAT! ~Nichole