I know I've been a total slacker - I just haven't been in the blogging mood. You know what I mean? I've been in the "don't-get-up-from-the-couch-unless-you-have-to" kinda mood.
It snowed again last week and we got 9 inches. It melted the next day, but still. It is supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow. The wackiness continues. Everyone has been sick at work, one by one, so the work has been piling up, and lo and behold I'm actually trying to change my eating habits AGAIN. I'm trying to do BFL-style eating, but reeeeeally small portions every two hours or so. For me, this means being constantly hungry for about two weeks (until I get used to it) even though I'm constantly eating. Having a half of a sandwich just makes my stomach angry. It's all like "Are you fucking kidding me?"
Anyway, I got tagged to do this stupid lie detector thingy. I am supposed to list off a bunch of things about myself and you are supposed to determine whether or not each item is true or false. So here goes, I guess.
1. I once vomited creamed corn all over the dinner table because my mom forced me to eat it.
2. I drew my gun only once when I was a cop.
3. My hair turned naturally curly overnight when I was 24.
4. I won't eat meatloaf.
5. I have had premonition dreams.
6. I started smoking when I was 17.
7. I threw a paper airplane at a corvette when I was young, and the guy slammed on his brakes and ran after me screaming obscenities.
8. I have driven a car at over 100mph.
9. I will never jump out of an airplane again, voluntarily.
10. I've been in many fights.
Let me hear those guesses people....which ones are false?