Monday, March 19, 2007

I know I suck, you don't have to tell me.

I have no excuse for not blogging, I just haven't wanted to lately. BUT, because I love you all so much, I'll blog just for you today. Last Friday my company left early at 1pm to go bowling for a little corporate competition. It was a hoot, especially the open bar part. Double rum and coke and double margarita on the rocks if you must know. I got high girl's score at 151! I didn't know I had it in me. After that (with the alcohol in me), Jim and I went to dinner at his ex-wife's house. I KNOW. We were there to discuss how to discipline the kid who has been getting in trouble lately. It went fine, nothing really juicy to report.

Then, all day Saturday and Sunday, we cleaned. We dusted, vacuumed, did laundry & dishes and generally were a very boring married couple. And you wonder why I haven't been blogging? Blah. Nothing exciting happening. That is all. That is all I can think of to write. I'm eating a banana right now, I'm tired, and really nothing to say.

1 comment:

  1. An open bar IS a hoot.

    Hey, speaking of dinner at the ex-wife's house guess who I found on myspace? ANDREW!! Go take a look. He's looks nothing like Fucktard the lucky kid. But, I cannot believe how big he is.

    *sigh* Makes me feel old. Also makes me miss our Shari's venting sessions. Good Times!

    ReplyDelete