Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today

Today I saw a dead rat in front of a sandwich shop. I ate there anyway.

Today I am recovering from what I perceive as an exploded tumor in my head. Yesterday I had the worst migraine EVER. It sucked. No more tumors, please.

Today there are officially one hundred billion things on my 'want' list, and I officially have no money and a ruined credit report. SHIT.

Today I wanted to jump rope, but I am too afraid of my tumor coming back.

Today I am having an acne breakout on my chest, and I only own scoop-necks, V-necks, and general shirts that make non-boobie-having-asses jealous. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    It's not a tuma!

    Hey now, I'm totally one of those non-boobie having asses. In my case I must mock the non-ass having boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. It can't get any worse. ;)

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete