Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bad Sushi
I declare now: I will never EVER eat sushi again. EVER. I am now recovering from what can only be called food poisoning from hell. Monday afternoon I injested spicy tuna rolls. Monday Evening and all of Tuesday I hurled EVERYWHERE. I have bruises on my knees from kneeling over the porcelain. I thought my eyeballs were going to pop OUT OF MY HEAD on several puking occasions. I am still afraid of solid foods. I am still sweating. I am still shaking. (I am having my own private earthquakes.) I have never been that sick in my whole life. It hurt BAD. I will not need an ab workout for a week or so. If I even SMELL seafood, I will hurl.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I feel your pain. Swordfish does the same to me. I hope you feel better soon!

Lora said...

Ohhhhh. Yucky. Im sorry.

Hope you feel better by this weekend. THREE DAYS OFF WORK !!!!!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!!! I can't wait.

Have a GREAT 4th :)

Niki said...

Oh hjow I feel your pain. I LOVE sushi and my hubby & I have a fav place in DC (we live about 4 hours from there) and went on a special trip FOR sushi. FOR THE SUSHI. I got ill about 3 hours later and was in the worst pain of my life, barfing all over (which is always more fun in a hotel, ugh). In so much pain. We had to cut our weekend short. It was also an interesting LONG drive home.
Hope you're feeling better.