Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I'm Official!

I actually REGISTERED for the Body for Life challenge today! What a concept! I do challenges, but never send in the paperwork. I'm doing it this time! Ya just never know. I will be doing that challenge, and the other challenge I told you about. The person I am competing with doesn't do BFL (to my knowledge) and thinks WALKING is gonna do it. NOT! Ha! I am sooooo gonna kick their ass! :-D

I may also register for a Maxformation since my trainer works for Max Muscle. I don't know if there are any rules that forbid competing in two different challenges. I use products from both EAS and Max Muscle. If anyone knows, email me.

Starting off with a protein shake this morning and will be doing stone wheat crackers with turkey and hot mustard for my next meal. My husband made his famous "Jim Chicken" last night. MMMMMMM. It is a very moist chicken breast in his special healthy, homemade barbecue sauce. What a great husband I have, it was fabulous. I had that and a huge portion of steamed cauliflower with enough water to take a bath in. Its cardio day. Crap. I hate cardio day. I just need to focus on my competition and how jealous they will be when I blow them so far out of the water it isn't funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment