Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The Real Cheryl
Ok. Where is it appropriate to ramble on about yourself? 1) Therapy. 2) An Interview. 3) A Blog. So, I have decided to post random and trivial facts about myself. Why I have decided to pick these particular facts will remain a mystery to us all. Does it make me vain and self-centered? Probably. Do I care? No. Not really. I love reading other people's blogs too - I think reading blogs are a great way to broaden our horizons, learn stuff and see things from someone else's point of view. It also kills time. There are a few rules before you start reading. Please try not to get offended by anything I say - I am a freak like everyone else, and I have many quirks and issues. Also, remember, this is a BLOG - this is just for FUN. Here goes:

I check my bank account balance EVERY day. Sometimes more than once. I am extremely anal-retentive about my account - and if my checkbook doesn't balance, it is a vendetta until is does. I have been known to call my husband ON the golf course on his cell phone to inquire about a debit. I have been told this is not such a good idea, so I stopped doing that. I have never bounced a check. (knock on wood!)

I was born blonde, and I will stay blonde. I don't care what it takes.

I think my dogs are the greatest dogs ever - even though they are Tazmanian devil-dogs. I hate cats. No, I will NOT like your cat. Everyone says I will like their cat, that their cat is different. I promise you, I won't. Kittens are cute, though. All baby animals are cute. Human babies - not always.

I love to lay or sit down in the SHOWER. Not a bath, a shower. I also love warm summer rain - the real thing, AND the movie! Warm Summer Rain Movie

I am obviously a hopeless internet junkie. I should be working.

I prefer Cream of Wheat or Oatmeal to any dry cereal, with exception to Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries.

I HAVE to have teriyaki on my steak, unless it is very gourmet.

I generally don't eat candy or popcorn - although I like Junior Mints and Reses Peanut Butter Cups if I go to the movies.

I live for frappucinos and mochas.

I smoke like a chimney, but I rarely drink.

I love the holidays. I like hearing Christmas songs 3 months before Christmas, and I love snow. I become a silly little girl in the snow. I will get up in the middle of the night to check to see if it is snowing, and then if it is, I get giddy and wake everyone up. The same silly girl appears at Disneyland. I have many Christmas cds and DVDs - Rudolph and Charlie Brown being my favorites. (I also have "The Official Disneyland Album" and actually listen to it in my car. My husband does too.) I also like cooking Thanksgiving Dinner. I want to try and go Thanksgiving-gourmet some day - but my family would probably go ballistic. Ironically, I have no kids.

I am an adrenaline-junkie. I love themeparks, skydiving, snow skiing, waterskiing, driving muscle cars - anything that gives me that "adrenaline" high.



One of my eyes is a little smaller than the other one.

I love to laugh. Who doesn't?

My scrapbooking/stamping stuff probably adds up to more than the price of my car. (and my car is a 2001)

I drink milk with pizza - and my favorite pizza is pepperoni, green pepper and jalepeno.

I live in the Seattle area and I LOVE the rain! I can only handle the hot sun if my butt is planted next to a pool with a margarita.

I like the way my dogs smell. (not after they roll in poop, though)

I believe that if my house is vacuumed, it looks better than if it is dusted and scrubbed. I have a thing about clean and spot-free carpet. If I buy another house - it must have brand-new carpet.

I could eat Italian food every single day - not just pasta - but ALL kinds of Italian food. I am very picky about quality, though. This is my favorite Italian restaurant.

I love to workout (especially with weights) and eat healthy (most of the time), but if I could get away with smoking while running on the treadmill, I would.

and last but not least, I think Jesus is cool.

I'll post more later...I'm tired of typing.

No comments: