Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Celebrating 2 Years!

I met Dale 2 years ago on February 20, 2013.  I had no idea just how much he would change my life!  He was there for me through the sickness and death of my mom, a major back surgery (soon to be another, gah!) and many other life-changing events.  He is a wonderful person, a good man, and I love him with all my heart.  He moved in a year ago and every day is fun, peaceful and kind.  I go to bed happy and wake up smiling.  We travel, we bought a camper and I'm doing things I never thought I would get to do!  Our lives have issues (who's doesn't?) but we build each other up and have each other's backs.  His generosity and big heart have given me faith in the human race again.  He has even made my dog, Maggie, a puppy again. Those two are adorable together!

I love you, Dale!  Thank you for making my life better and healing all the wounds!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment