Thursday, July 05, 2012

50 Shades of Grey

Want to know what engrossed 100,000 women in just 1 week (including myself)? Is it intellectually written? No. Is it a completely fun, and an intriguing story? Yes! Is it naughty? Yup. It involves bondage, S&M and all kinds of controversial things. They are actually selling these novels at Costco. COSTCO! Shame on you, Costco! *Giggle*

Yup, I'm reading erotica. My friend Brandi from work came back from her vacation (with my boss, who is her boyfriend) in the Maldives and was ranting and raving about the book(s) she bought and read there that she is now obsessed with. I was intrigued, and she told me all about the "50 Shades of Grey" series. I am now done with the first book, and well into the second. I can't put them down. Does it give me ideas about my sex life? Oh yeah...

It's true, I haven't written in my blog for a while. I've been busy, yes, been having blogger problems, yes, and well, I have other things on my mind. The men in my life? I am going to plead the fifth for now. Yes, there may be something steamy in the works, but I am going to keep it to myself for now. Sorry, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment