Saturday, February 25, 2012

What a Week

I had to leave work early yesterday, because in mid-sentence with some co-workers, my whole body went red and I started getting welts everywhere. Allergic reaction! To what? I have no idea and neither does anyone else. My heart started beating super-fast, I hurled twice, took some Benadryl and did 90 on the freeway home. I wasn't about to pay a $100 copay for the stupid emergency room. I have an epi-pen if stop breathing. I'm fine now.

My moms are out doing something tonight, and my friend Lisa is coming over in a few minutes. We are going to make chicken enchiladas, margaritas and watch a horror movie. I turned the pool heater on this morning, but I don't know if it will be warm enough by tonight. It was down to 60 degrees, and I like 85.  Probably won't be ready until tomorrow. And that's it. That's all. Big whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment