Thursday, February 02, 2012

I love answering questions.

1. Would you rather be an Olympic athlete or win American Idol?

Olympic athlete. The only thing I hate more than “American Idol” is “Desperate Housewives”.

2. If you could live in any US city, which would it be?

You know, I like right where I’m at! Although I’m sure once I start doing more traveling, I will fall in love with other US cities. I really want to go to New Orleans this year. I really enjoyed NY, but I wouldn't want to live there more than a year.

3. What was the first blog you ever read?

Skwigg!

4. What was your favorite CD in 7th grade?

They did not have CD’s when I was in the 7th grade. :-/

5. Mac or PC?

PC

6. Who was your first kiss?

Eric. I met him at church camp in 9th grade. He was a rocker with LONG hair. LOL

7. Sandwich or salad?

Sandwich. Big one.

8. Country music or rap?

Country

9. If you had no restraints (time, money, etc.), is there something different you would do with your life at this moment?
 
I would go adopt a bunch of dogs from rescue and hire someone to clean up poop and wash out crates.
 
10. Who was the last person you talked with on the phone?
 
Jenny. We are trying to figure out a way to go to Hawaii in April or May!
 
11. The last movie you saw in the theater?
 
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
 
12. Something you are ashamed of.
 
My last ping pong game at work. Maybe that's what's wrong with my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment