Sunday, January 29, 2012

Those damn birds again!

The Kindle Fire rocks. However, don't let the $199 price tag fool you. After you buy the leather case, a new state-of-the-art router, start using the one touch "buy" button for apps, kindle books and other little goodies, your bank account is down roughly $500. Bah!

I had an awesome evening with fam & friends eating pizza, drinking lemon drop martini's and playing cards. (Disney UNO has "evil" cards!) My friend Lisa and I stayed up past everyone else watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" reruns, then she fell asleep, and I played the new Angry Birds 2012 seasons "Year of the Dragon" and OMG the next thing I knew it was 3 am. This did not help my wrist at all. I need the new ABA group therapy (Angry Birds Anonymous), where everyone sits arounds twitching in withdrawal making grunting Hitler pig noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment