Friday, January 13, 2012

Motherly Advice

It is ex-fucking-hausting having two goddamned mothers.

Biological (Bio) Mom: You need to call the doctor.
Godmother (not fairy): You really should call the doctor.
Bio Mom: Have you called the doctor yet?
Godmother: Call the doctor on your lunch break.
Bio Mom: Don't forget to call the doctor.
Godmother: Why haven't you called the doctor?
Bio Mom: You really need to tell the doctor you aren't taking those pills anymore.
Godmother: Let me know what the doctor says.
Bio Mom:  When are you going to call the doctor?
Godmother: Did you get the link I sent you? Show it to the doctor.
Bio Mom:  Why don't you schedule a Saturday appt.?
Bio Mom:  You haven't called the doctor, HAVE YOU?!?

Me:  Shut up! Both of you! The more ya'll bug me, the more I don't wanna call the doctor. Leave me ALONE.

Bio Mom (on the phone with Godmother): She just said the more we bug her, the longer she will take to call the doctor. She says she hates doctors; they don't help, they just tell her to lose more weight and quit smoking. I know! Well, it's her fucking life if she wants to be that way.

Me to the blogosphere: Help me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment