Thursday, January 05, 2012

All my shows.

Yeah.  I watch a lot of TV.  I have zero energy when I get home from work like most people, so I plop my butt down in the recliner and zone out.  I also have no life to speak of at the moment, so there ya go. 

The newest show in my arsenal is "Rizzoli and Isles". It is this cheesy little cop show that is totally inaccurate, but I love Rizzoli, a smart-ass female detective. If I would have stayed in that line of work, I would totally be her, except I'm not tall, skinny or brunette. I usually don't like those kinds of shows, but this one stuck for some reason. My mom got me hooked on "Bones", too. The rest of my DVR consists of "Big Bang Theory" (I heart Sheldon), "Two and a Half Men" and even though it was technically a better show when Charlie was in it, Ashton is growing on me, I have to admit. He is much more lovable. In real life I cannot abide a stupid man, but it works in a sitcom. I may watch 2 shows coming up called "The River" and "Alcatraz", too.

Then there are my beloved HBO series shows. "Enlightened", "True Blood" and "The Big C". Oh, and let's not forget the history, discovery, animal planet and other such channels. Gotta watch me some mega disasters and scary, elusive creature entertainment. Armageddon week is over, though. Bah! :-(

When my DVR is empty, I watch movies. Nothing else was on, so I watched "Soul Surfer" the other night. Surprisingly, it was a really good flick. I actually felt quite inspired and all warm and fuzzy at the end. Not typical emotions for me. Usually I'm balling, annoyed and flipping off the TV screen by the end of a sappy film. I think I'm perimenopausal, so that really just doesn't help.

I'm sick of typing now, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment