Monday, December 05, 2011

The Mystery of the Kleenex Box

OK. I keep a Kleenex box on my nightstand on my left side. It is always there; I never move it. Maggie cannot reach it. A few nights ago, as I was finally starting to drift off to sleep, I hear an awkward and slight "thud/crunch". I thought it was probably my cell phone falling off the bed (yes, I sleep with it, shut up), as it often does, but I felt around my pillow for it, and there it was, untouched. Curious, I got up and switched on my lamp. The Kleenex box was on the RIGHT side of the bed on the floor. It was not there when I got into bed. I no longer thrash about after getting into bed due to my new awesome memory form mattress, there is nothing to set it onto on the right side, and there is no way for it to get over to the right side without SOMEONE MOVING IT. I did not move it, Maggie was under the covers, and the fact that I heard it landing on the floor means it got there BY ITSELF. I even asked my mother if she had been messing with it and she swore she hadn't touched it. I'm a little creeped out and thinking maybe I should lighten up on the horror movie watching before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment