Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's on your bucket list?

I have had a "bucket list" since I was about 15, way before the movie came out. Over the past couple of years, I have been able to cross a few things off like "Go to NY", "Own a pool", "Reach a [specific] salary goal", etc. Whenever I cross something off, I add something new. Today I added "Go to Italy", "Fly a helicopter" and "Drive a race car". The pic is me jumping out of an airplane (hanging from the strut) which was the very first item I got to cross off my list way back when. Tell me something on your bucket list, and if you don't have one, make one now!

2 comments:

  1. A few things on my bucket list: visit Italy & Germany, get my motorcycle license and learn to salsa dance. I have a long list because I keep adding to it. :)

    On a side note, your posts are sounding very happy lately. I'm so glad! You deserve 'happily ever after'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dea! So good to hear from you, and thank you so much for the nice comment. Salsa Dancing! I'm adding that to my list now...

    I don't know if I'm quite at "happily ever after" yet, but I suppose I am more hopeful about it than a year ago. ;-)

    ReplyDelete