Friday, July 22, 2011

Am I Crazy?

I'm not so sure about this recent boyfriend thing. It's not fear, it's something else. I read something tonight from someone I can't disclose that made me really stop and think. It was the most incredibly written letter, written in a way I cannot even describe. It was beautiful but so different. Intelligent yet hilarious. It ignited something in me that I thought was burnt out forever. Hmmm. Crazy. I wish I could share, you would see what I was talking about.

1 comment:

  1. I believe there are people whose words can touch our hearts and stir our souls. As if they could see and accept the person within - they create that never-ending butterfly flutter and a feeling that they complete us.

    There are also people who make us content and safe but a small piece of our soul remains missing and we have a nomadic, restless feeling as if we need to search to complete ourselves.

    I believe that if someone can bring life to a part of my soul that lies in ashes, I'd be a fool not to look for the Phoenix. :)

    ReplyDelete