Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank GOD I live with my mother.

I know there are women out there balancing a career, children, a household and a social life, and quite frankly I don't know how you do it! I am only balancing a career, a social/dating life and occasionally I do stuff around the house like a load of laundry. I am busy ALL THE TIME and there is no way in HELL I could do it alone. I don't know how I did it when I was married. Well, I didn't, really, that was all an epic failure as you can read about the archives.

Mom, thank you for all you do! She does the grocery shopping, most of the cleaning, the watering, and is managing the house remodel and takes care of the dogs. She is also my receptionist, counselor and event coordinator. I am not embarrassed to admit any of this, because it is just the plain truth.

My mother is an amazing woman and I love her so much! Go mom!

Yes ma, I'll clean my room. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    I got the career, kids, household and social life gig and it's VERY EXHAUSTING ... I wouldn't be able to do it without my mom either!! We are lucky to have the mom's we do!
    xo, Annie .
    PS I'll facebook you and tell you the deeets. :) I'm really happy.

    ReplyDelete